- Suggested style: Casual
- Contrast binding at neck rib.
- Print and kantha embroidery at front body.
- Our model is 5' 11", chest 40 and is wearing a Medium slim fit.
- Made in India
- Material: Supima Cotton
- Count: 24s
- Knit Structure: Single jersey
- Composition: 100% Supima Cotton
- Weight: Light Weight Fabric
- Care: Delicate wash, wash separately, can also be washed in a laundry bag, do not tumble dry, do not wring, keep away from sharp objects.
Nothing but the best.
Hand Crafted with CareCreativity and excellence go hand in hand, as we offer the highest standard of hand-made Kantha (one of India’s oldest embroidery techniques) in its most modern form. A new loop locking technique ensures that the Kantha stitches are extremely durable. Further, the stitching is reengineered to allow the thread to stretch along with the natural stretch of the jersey fabric. Skilled hands manoeuvre needle and thread as artistic dexterity and a sharp eye for detail are needed to add the final touches to the Kantha collection.
The Andamen Guarantee
We guarantee your satisfaction with our risk free shopping policy. Every shirt you order is eligible for free standard shipping (8500+ eligible Indian pin codes) and absolutely free returns. Which means you have 60 days from the date of receipt to return items for any reason whatsoever, as long as they are unused, unwashed, undamaged. So go ahead: try our shirts, without hesitation, at the convenience of your home.
Click to mail
(Typical response time: 24 hours)