- Suggested style: Casual
- Bar tack details at front pocket and right sleeve, mother of peral buttons.
- Rajan in contrast at right sleeve, contrast tape at inner neckband.
- Our model is 6'1", chest 40 and is wearing a medium slim fit.
- Made in India
- Material: Egyptian Giza Cotton
- Count: 80s double ply
- Weave: Seersucker
- Composition: 100% Cotton
- Weight: Medium Weight Fabric
- Care: Machine wash cold, Tumble dry, Gentle Cycle
Nothing but the best.
The No-Fuss SeersuckerLegend has it that Joseph Haspel Sr. the man who invented the seersucker suit, swam in the ocean wearing his suit, hung it up to dry and wore it to an official banquet dinner that night, just to prove a point that he could create a great impression even without ironing! The fabric dries quickly and looks great straight out of the laundry, if you hang it immediately to dry. We, though recommend, light ironing for best results.
The Andamen Guarantee
We guarantee your satisfaction with our risk free shopping policy. Every shirt you order is eligible for free standard shipping (8500+ eligible Indian pin codes) and absolutely free returns. Which means you have 60 days from the date of receipt to return items for any reason whatsoever, as long as they are unused, unwashed, undamaged. So go ahead: try our shirts, without hesitation, at the convenience of your home.
Click to mail
(Typical response time: 24 hours)