Passion & Excellence
We are a company that thrives on passion. Passion about India and about everything we do. We are on a journey to achieve excellence, no matter how hard, or how far. We hire the best minds and challenge them in a highly independent culture that will push you every day to achieve. And to raise the bar. That is what it takes to build our modern-Indian, luxury men’s fashion brand.
If you are excited about being a part of our story please apply for the relevant posting below.
We are looking for a luxury oriented customer enthusiast who has excellent communication skills, an understanding of consumer/customer service and is willing to do what it takes to deliver a benchmark customer experience. You will be the face of Andamen for your customers on various aspects from order management, relationship management, style guidance and upsells.
- Be the direct point of contact for customers, to ensure exceptional experience and service standards
- Manage phone, email and text interactions to achieve defined SLAs
- Process orders and returns and manage all updates in our ERP
- Know our catalog inside out to offer personalized style advice and help customers find products that fit their needs
- Work very closely with other crucial functions and external stakeholders to process orders and resolve any problems faced by customers
- Work with our leadership team on initiatives to improve the customer experience and process standards
- Provide thoughtful, strategic insights regarding customer needs, to our product, marketing and technology teams
- 1-3 years of experience in a customer or consumer facing role
- Fantastic verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for building an exceptional brand experience
- Ability to multi task and thrive in an ambiguous environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word
MEN’S FASHION DESIGNER
Andamen is looking for a creative menswear designer who is excited about designing modern Indian men’s fashion. The candidate must have a strong aesthetic for Indian inspired, modern, minimal, luxury design and be very detail oriented. S/he should be willing to get her/his hands dirty to materialize design concepts and to conduct design R&D (on fabrics, silhouettes, techniques, washes) in fabric/garment houses. You need to have 0-3 years of work experience and will report into the current head of design.
- Assist in creating seasonal direction and themes
- Prepare detailed tech packs and update all packs over the course of the critical path
- Organize materials and samples and digital files
- Assist in day-to-day creative needs and choosing colors and fabrications
- Working with the sourcing team on design, product development and production approvals
- Report into the current head of design
- 0-3 years of relevant menswear design experience
- Naturally creative with a strong passion and aesthetic for modern-Indian, luxury, minimal design
- An avid India lover
- Is fun to work with and excited about the challenges of working in an ambiguous, fast changing environment
- Self-motivated, collaborative and able to work with minimal guidance
- Excellent capability and experience of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop. Optionally can be skilled in Corel Draw
- Preference for candidates with knowledge and experience on Texcad or other fabric design software’s
- Optimism and excitement about being a part of a growing new brand
DIGITAL MARKETING HEAD
As Andamen expands we are looking for a specialist growth oriented digital marketer with 3-6 years of experience, who is capable and excited about expanding a brand’s digital marketing initiatives towards achieving our next phase of growth. You will work directly with the brand’s founders and play a leading role in forming digital marketing strategies, forecasts and budgets; executing, analyzing and optimizing them; and ultimately building a team.
- Ideate and execute a clearly defined, comprehensive digital marketing strategy
- Plan and execute all campaigns and spends across all digital channels including Facebook, Google search and display, Instagram, email, etc.
- Brainstorm and build additional digital marketing channels including push marketing, affiliate marketing, etc.
- Use analytics tools to monitor key performance metrics like CPC, CPA, CAC, conversion rates daily and optimize accordingly
- Present and analyze campaign performances, improvement opportunities and growth strategies
- Evaluate emerging technologies and offering thought leadership
- The role reports into the Co-Founder
- 3-6 years of experience in social media and/or search marketing
- Experience in executing campaigns, analyzing performance and recommending optimization opportunities
- Strategic thinker with the ability to develop growth strategies and channel expansions
- Strong analytical skills with proficiency in Google Analytics and Excel
- Passion to persevere, achieve and grow
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous and fast changing environment
- Self-motivated, collaborative and ability to work independently
GRAPHIC DESIGNER - FASHION COMMUNICATION
A creative and challenging opportunity to work directly with Andamen’s founders and be responsible for creative strategy and implementation across all areas of digital and print design such as web banners, emailers, website pages, look books and more. You will play a critical role in weaving the Andamen narrative and enriching the brand and customer experience through all touch points.
- Ideate and execute Facebook, Instagram and other social media posts and campaigns in line with the brand philosophy and marketing objectives
- Coordinate with various internal stakeholders and external agencies including photographer, art director, PR and others
- Support the marketing team on executing influencer marketing campaigns
- Conceptualize and design the following:
- website banners, icons, elements
- facebook, instagram and other social media posts
- digitial and physical ads
- digital and print banners, look-books, editorials
- stationary, packaging and other brand collateral
- Design creative and engaging visuals and concepts for communicating the narrative behind each collection
- Coordinate with the website technical team to implement your designs
- Work very closely with the Marketing and Product Design teams to ensure cohesion in the design language between the website, products and marketing initiatives.
Front-End Developer / Sr. Front-End Developer
Andamen is looking for an experienced Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include UI/UX design & translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code, design of campaigns, emailers, banners and posts. You will work closely with the brand and social media strategists, the website team and art directors and photographers to design awe inspiring visual media.
- Develop new user-facing pages, banners emailers, campaigns
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user inputs are validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- 3-5 years of experience in Front-End design and development
- Excellent knowledge of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image
- Preference for candidates with Magento & WordPress platforms
DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE
If you are an digital marketing expert who has the experience and passion to drive all areas of search engine marketing, facebook marketing, SEO, email marketing, and is excited to work closely in a small team, for a rapidly growing fashion ecommerce website, reach out to us. You will work directly with our Head of Digital Marketing on all Digital Marketing activities.
- Perform daily account management of Google & Facebook Ads account and campaign activities including the campaign implementation, budget management, performance review, and optimization
- Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, daily and monthly budget caps, impression share management, CTR, quality score, and other important account metrics
- Assist in the management of display network placement lists on AdWords and other advertising platforms
- Execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, audience network and other facets of paid ads.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and drive SEO implementation.
- Create and maintain reports showing web analytics data and site evaluations.
- Constantly perform competitors’ analysis and market research to ensure an up-to-date knowledge of current, past, and projected trends in Digital Marketing.
- 2-4 years of experience in Digital Marketing.
- Should have hands-on knowledge of Google and Facebook Ads manager.
- Well versed with Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools.
- Should ideally have earned relevant Certifications from Google & Facebook.
- Passion to persevere, achieve and grow.
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous and fast changing environment.
- Self-motivated, collaborative and ability to work independently.
About Andamen: We are a modern Indian, luxury men’s fashion brand. At Andamen, we celebrate India’s culture and craftsmanship by creating fashion products that blend Indian heritage with cutting edge, sophisticated western fashion. Inspired by the Andaman Islands, and symbolic of today’s global Indian, Andamen represents the unique duality of being international yet deeply connected to our Indian roots.
We launched in December 2015 and have since been featured in Economic Times, HT Mint, India Today, Indian Express, Man’s World, Rolling Stone, Verve, LBB.
Andamen is a part of the Impulse Group, one of India’s leading fashion and lifestyle supply chain management companies. Founded in 1982, Impulse has over 400+ employees across multiple offices in India and serves customers in Europe, USA, Asia, Australia and the Middle East.