Passion & Excellence
We are a company that thrives on passion. Passion about India and about everything we do. We are on a journey to achieve excellence, no matter how hard, or how far. We hire the best minds and challenge them in a highly independent culture that will push you every day to achieve. And to raise the bar. That is what it takes to build our modern-Indian, luxury men’s fashion brand.
If you are excited about being a part of our story please apply for the relevant posting below.
MEN’S APPAREL DESIGNER
At Andamen, we are designers and storytellers with an Indian point of view. We have multiple openings, from entry level to mid-level, for super creative designers, to propel our expansion across apparel categories.
This is no ordinary design role where you would be a small fish in a large corporate rank. It is an opportunity to be the one who designs awe inspiring concepts that are truly unique and at the forefront of luxury Indian fashion.
If you have 0-5 years of experience, have superb menswear work to showcase and brimming with ideas, we want to meet you.
- Manifest the brand vision and direction, and the stories behind each collection, into original fabrics and styles that range from simple, to commercial, to experimental
- Develop seasonal directions and product ranges based on the brand’s vision and international fashion trends
- Prepare detailed tech packs and designing all trim and styling components
- Work on concept researches and product development with all teams: merchandising, technology, production
- Conduct market research and understand sales feedback to incorporate into future designs
- You will report into our head of design and work very closely with our founders
- Original artist who can design a modern, luxury aesthetic
- 2-5 years of design experience in menswear. Preference for those with experience in either jersey/shirts/bottoms
- Excellent knowledge of menswear fabrics: yarns, structures, techniques
- Connected with international menswear trends, brands and high street labels
- Ability to articulate your designs in a manner that amazes
- Skills: Excellent on Illustrator and Photoshop. Added preference for Corel Draw/Texcad
- Formal design training in textile/fashion design from NID/NIFT/Pearl/leading international institutes
DIGITAL MARKETING HEAD
As Andamen expands we are looking for a specialist growth oriented digital marketer with 3-6 years of experience, who is capable and excited about expanding a brand’s digital marketing initiatives towards achieving our next phase of growth. You will work directly with the brand’s founders and play a leading role in forming digital marketing strategies, forecasts and budgets; executing, analyzing and optimizing them; and ultimately building a team.
- Ideate and execute a clearly defined, comprehensive digital marketing strategy
- Plan and execute all campaigns and spends across all digital channels including Facebook, Google search and display, Instagram, email, etc.
- Brainstorm and build additional digital marketing channels including push marketing, affiliate marketing, etc.
- Use analytics tools to monitor key performance metrics like CPC, CPA, CAC, conversion rates daily and optimize accordingly
- Present and analyze campaign performances, improvement opportunities and growth strategies
- Evaluate emerging technologies and offering thought leadership
- The role reports into the Co-Founder
- 3-6 years of experience in social media and/or search marketing
- Experience in executing campaigns, analyzing performance and recommending optimization opportunities
- Strategic thinker with the ability to develop growth strategies and channel expansions
- Strong analytical skills with proficiency in Google Analytics and Excel
- Passion to persevere, achieve and grow
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous and fast changing environment
- Self-motivated, collaborative and ability to work independently
UI & VISUAL DESIGNER FOR ANDAMEN
At Andamen, we are storytellers with an Indian point of view. We are looking for a creative designer to be responsible for all our visual interactions. You will work closely with the brand and social media strategists, the website team and art directors and photographers to design awe inspiring visual media.
If you have 0-4 years under your belt, love digital, and can create modern, sophisticated, pixel perfect designs, we want to meet you.
- Manifest the brand direction, and the stories behind each collection, in globally benchmarked interfaces, graphics and communications
- Design user website pages, banners, lookbooks, campaigns, packaging
- Create typography, infographics, visual concepts, logos, icons
- Create innovative designs to deliver goals like elevating the brand’s sense of luxury, visually communicating the narratives behind collections, increasing conversions on a page
- Provide creative direction to the web design team and ensure the quality of design throughout its lifecycle
- Pixel perfectionist who can design to consistently add to & enhance the brand’s personality & aesthetic
- 0-4 years of relevant visual design experience (preferably for ecommerce brands/websites)
- Ability to conceptualize, articulate and implement design solutions for both the website as well as marketing collaterals
- Ability and the willingness to analyze statistics and criticisms with the goal to understand what worked and what didn’t to channel the learning into subsequent campaigns
- Knowledge of code is not required
Send us a link to your most amazing work (resume, portfolio, blog, website) at email@example.com.
FASHION MARKETING INTERN
As an Andamen intern you will have the opportunity to learn about marketing, retail, fashion and start-ups. You will be given operational responsibilities on live campaigns and social media profiles to learn and execute briefs, analyze performance and propose improvement strategies. You will get opportunities to work closely with the brand’s founders who have fashion industry and consumer marketing experience.
If you are enthusiastic, self-motivated and want to get the full fashion/start-up experience, then we want to talk to you.
- Ideate and execute Facebook, Instagram and other social media posts and campaigns in line with the brand philosophy and marketing objectives
- Coordinate with various internal stakeholders and external agencies including photographer, art director, PR and others
- Support the marketing team on executing influencer marketing campaigns
- Someone who is intelligent, reliable and capable of handling challenges
- Excited about working on live operations and building a brand
- Passionate about our products and what we do
- Looking to persevere, achieve and grow
- Able to thrive in an ambiguous and fast changing environment
About us: Andamen is a modern-Indian, luxury men’s fashion brand. We are a young and rapidly growing team of enthusiasts building a brand that intersects creativity, craftsmanship and technology. We don’t ape designs. We create our own unique aesthetic that blends an Indian point of view with international trends.
Inspired by the Andaman Islands, and symbolic of today’s global Indian, Andamen represents the unique duality of being international yet deeply connected to our Indian roots.
Andamen is owned by Impulse, one of India’s leading fashion supply chain companies. Impulse provides comprehensive design-to-delivery supply chain services to a host of Indian and global brands and retailers including ASOS, Debenhams, Next, Paul Smith, Shinsegae, Tommy Bahama. Our product categories include apparel, accessories, footwear, leather garments, home furnishings, costume jewelry, hard goods. Founded in 1982, we have since grown to a team of over 400 employees across multiple offices in India.