Passion & Excellence
We are a company that thrives on passion. Passion about India and about everything we do. We are on a journey to achieve excellence, no matter how hard, or how far. We hire the best minds and challenge them in a highly independent culture that will push you every day to achieve. And to raise the bar. That is what it takes to build our modern-Indian, luxury men’s fashion brand.
If you are excited about being a part of our story please apply for the relevant posting below.
Graphic+Motion Designer & Visualizer
Do you have strong feelings about Comic Sans? Have you ever saved a file with the name ‘final_final’? Do you have a stash of your personal thoughts as notes on your phone?
If you answered yes to all of them, then we might be looking for you. We’re looking for a creative designer who loves to dive deep into their creation process, has a strong understanding of basic design principles and would be excited to explore, experiment & elevate Andamen, a progressive men’s fashion brand.
- Conceptualise and design Facebook & Google ads for the brand.
- Conceptualise and design emailers
- Conceptualise and design creatives & content for social media
- Conceptualise & design motion graphic video ads
- To play a key role in new style launches & weaving the narrative behind them
- Designing creatives for the Andamen website
- A willingness to analyse and elevate creatives over time
- Should be able to plan and manage tasks & timelines
- An interest in exploring new mediums of creative output
- A data driven design approach
- Willingness to handle/juggle multiple simultaneous projects
- Coordinate with the marketing team on creative & campaign planning
- Proficiency in the Adobe suite, mainly Photoshop & Illustrator
- Proficiency in creating gifs & motion graphic videos
- A good grasp of content writing
- Basic understanding of responsive design for designing creatives for the website
- Strong design thinking & problem solving skills.
SENIOR MANAGER - DIGITAL MARKETING
We are looking for a specialist growth oriented digital marketing leader with 8-10 years of experience spanning SEM, SMM, SEO, email & push marketing and affiliate marketing. One who is capable and excited about achieving a fashion company’s digital marketing objectives during a high growth & optimization phase. You will work directly with the Founder and lead all aspects of digital marketing and build and manage your team.
- Develop and achieve the annual digital marketing strategy spanning sales and cost budgets, channel/campaign strategies, improvement opportunities and growth strategies
- Perform and lead daily account management of Google & Facebook Ads accounts including the campaign implementation, budget management, performance review, and optimization
- Liaise with various teams including Technology, Brand Marketing and Creative to develop and synchronize strategies and optimize implementations based on data insights and business goals
- Build additional digital channels including marketplace marketing and push + affiliate marketing in the near term
- Lead SEO strategy and implementation and team/ agency management
- Improve targeting strategies to achieve drive conversion, retention and ROI
- Consistently evaluate emerging technologies and achieve thought leadership
- Lead the Digital Marketing and SEO teams and agencies
- The role reports into the Founder & CEO
- 8-10 years of experience in digital marketing and SEO
- Hands-on knowledge of Google and Facebook Ads manager, email marketing, SEO, affiliate marketing
- Experience in executing campaigns, analyzing performance and recommending optimization opportunities
- Strategic thinker with the ability to develop growth strategies and channel expansions
- Strong analytical skills with proficiency in Google Analytics and Excel
- Passion to persevere, achieve and grow
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous and fast changing environment
- Self-motivated, collaborative and ability to work independently
SOURCING JUNIOR MERCHANDISER
We are looking for a sourcing merchandiser with 2-3 years of experience who is an expert in critical path management, and passionate about product, details and mens fashion. You will be responsible for product development and production merchandising of new and existing product categories, pricing and negotiations, and ensuring Andamen’s product achieves the highest international standards.
As a key member in our sourcing team, you will play a pivotal part in propelling Andamen as we move into our next phase of rapid growth. So, if you are the type that revels in challenges, owns what s/he does with full passion, and is excited about being part of a pioneering mens fashion brand that is unlike any other in India, send us your application.
- Own, manage and achieve the critical path of all product categories
- Work with all teams including design, fabric & garment technology, quality, production/factories to ensure critical path achievement.
- Well-coordinated with the technical, quality assurance and logistic teams on day-to-day progress on the program from fit, quality, testing, technical and delivery.
- Work closely with Factories on daily submissions and samples & be on top of working level mail exchanges.
- Work closely with Design team on daily approval of design submissions, collaborating with designer on Product upliftment.
- Work closely with the Marketing and Operations teams on photoshoots, launch calendars and inventory flows.
- Maintaining and managing all the working records, files, excels, charts and stock of materials.
- Lead the Digital Marketing and SEO teams and agencies
- Managing all dispatches and couriers & invoices and payments, across all vendors while working closely with the Finance team.
- You will report into our Senior Merchandiser
- 2-3 years of experience in mens apparel (preferably).
- Demonstrated expertise in critical path management with an in-depth understanding of TNAs.
- An expert solution driver with excellent relationship management skills.
- Demonstrated passion and knowledge for product – fabrics, construction, design – and costings.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to be self-motivated and work independently.
- Preference for candidates with experience in premium/luxury brands and a strong eye for detail.
We are a sophisticated homegrown men’s fashion company. Our vision is to elevate men’s style and simplify shopping. We have dedicated ourselves to craft sustainable fashion for a growing community of modern Indian men. The ones who enjoy a sophisticated lifestyle and look to invest in their style. Those who value having the nicest ingredients from all over the world lovingly made for Indians, in India, with incredible care and craftsmanship.
We are a young and rapidly growing team building a brand that intersects creativity, craftsmanship and technology. We create products and interfaces that blend an Indian point of view with international sensibilities. Andamen was launched in January 2016 and has grown rapidly since then and been featured in Economic Times, HT Mint, India Today, Indian Express, Man’s World, Rolling Stone, Verve, LBB.
Andamen is owned by Impulse, one of India’s leading fashion supply chain companies. Impulse provides comprehensive design-to-delivery supply chain services to a global and Indian brands and retailers including ASOS, Debenhams, Next, Paul Smith, Shinsegae, Tommy Bahama etc. The product categories include apparel, accessories, footwear, leather garments, home furnishings, costume jewellery and hard goods. Founded in 1982, Impulse has since grown to a team of over 400 employees across multiple offices in India and Bangladesh.