- Suggested style: Casual, Travel
- Printed casual men's shirt
- Nehru collar
- Contrast pipe detailing at the inner neck-band and front placket
- Our model is 6' 1", chest 39 and is wearing a Medium Slim fit.
- Made in India
- Cotton: Normal Cotton
- Count: 2/100S*2/100S
- Weave: Twill
- Composition: 100% cotton
- Weight: Medium-weight
- Care: Machine wash cold, Wash Separate, Tumble dry, Gentle Cycle
Nothing but the best.
Mother Goddess of the Past“Civilizations are not remembered by their businessmen, bankers or lawyers. They are remembered by their language and their art.”The people of Indus were skilled artisans. Every village had its own special guardian mother, their favourite object of adoration. The mother goddess personified the place and its soil, out of which her cult images were made by the local potter. Perhaps, she was prayed to for blessings such as children, good health, and animals, but also feared, for she could bring about calamities if she was angered.
The Andamen Guarantee
Go on, explore risk-free convenience and luxury: every purchase is covered for free shipping. And 60 days free returns, for any reason on non sale product(s). Because our guarantee is the north star to our moral compass.
Click to mail
(Typical response time: 24 hours)