- Suggested style: Casual
- Embroider detail on front placket, collar and front body.
- Contrast piping at inner neck band, button down collar.
- Our model is 5' 11", chest 40 and is wearing a Medium slim fit.
- Made in India
- Material: Egyptian Giza Cotton
- Count: 100s double ply
- Weave: Seersucker
- Composition: 100% Linen
- Weight: Light Weight Fabric
- Care: Machine wash cold, Tumble dry, Gentle Cycle
Nothing but the best.
The No-Fuss SeersuckerLegend has it that Joseph Haspel Sr. the man who invented the seersucker suit, swam in the ocean wearing his suit, hung it up to dry and wore it to an official banquet dinner that night, just to prove a point that it can create a great impression even without ironing! The fabric dries quickly and looks great straight out of the laundry, if you hang it immediately. We, though recommend, light ironing for best results.
The Andamen Guarantee
We guarantee your satisfaction with our risk free shopping policy. Every shirt you order is eligible for free standard shipping (8500+ eligible Indian pin codes) and absolutely free returns. Which means you have 60 days from the date of receipt to return items for any reason whatsoever, as long as they are unused, unwashed, undamaged. So go ahead: try our shirts, without hesitation, at the convenience of your home.
Click to mail
(Typical response time: 24 hours)