Sourcing Junior Merchandiser APPLY NOW
Experience: 2-3 Years
We are looking for a sourcing merchandiser with 2-3 years of experience who is an expert in critical path management, and passionate about product, details and mens fashion. You will be responsible for product development and production merchandising of new and existing product categories, pricing and negotiations, and ensuring Andamen’s product achieves the highest international standards.
As a key member in our sourcing team, you will play a pivotal part in propelling Andamen as we move into our next phase of rapid growth. So, if you are the type that revels in challenges, owns what s/he does with full passion, and is excited about being part of a pioneering mens fashion brand that is unlike any other in India, send us your application.
- Your responsibilities:Own, manage and achieve the critical path of all product categories
- Work with all teams including design, fabric & garment technology, quality, production/factories to ensure critical path achievement.
- Well-coordinated with the technical, quality assurance and logistic teams on day-to-day progress on the program from fit, quality, testing, technical and delivery.
- Work closely with Factories on daily submissions and samples & be on top of working level mail exchanges.
- Work closely with Design team on daily approval of design submissions, collaborating with designer on Product upliftment.
- Work closely with the Marketing and Operations teams on photoshoots, launch calendars and inventory flows.
- Maintaining and managing all the working records, files, excels, charts and stock of materials.
- Lead the Digital Marketing and SEO teams and agencies
- Managing all dispatches and couriers & invoices and payments, across all vendors while working closely with the Finance team.
- You will report into our Senior Merchandiser
- What we’re looking for:2-3 years of experience in mens apparel (preferably).
- Demonstrated expertise in critical path management with an in-depth understanding of TNAs.
- An expert solution driver with excellent relationship management skills.
- Demonstrated passion and knowledge for product – fabrics, construction, design – and costings.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to be self-motivated and work independently.
- Preference for candidates with experience in premium/luxury brands and a strong eye for detail.
CTC: 4-5 LPA.