Get 15% Benefit
Designed for a better tomorrow.
A collection of timeless garments from eco-conscious fibers.
Lovingly and responsibly made in India.

Let’s make good choices together.
Shop collection
One earth loving goal.
Two incredible fibers.

Grade A linen made from Belgian flax and fine Supima cotton form the base of this collection.
Both fibers are incredibly earth friendly and seriously durable.
Talk about win-win.

Superior Belgian LinenThe best of Earth's friendliest.

Made from flax, linen is amongst the most earth friendly fibers. It needs little to no water to produce, is completely bio-degradable and is naturally durable.

Our linens are made from Belgian flax, known world over for their superior softness and enhanced durability.

We’ve got you the best of the best.

zero water
wastage
100% bio
degradable
1/3rd carbon
footprint
softer,
more durable
Supima Cottonearth’s superior cotton

Supima is a superior cotton, which represents less than 1% of the cotton grown in the world.

What makes Supima unique to other cottons is its extra-long staple length.

The main thing you need to know is that it is twice as durable as regular cotton, is zero waste and is 100% biodegradable.

zero waste
product
fully
compostable
eco
friendly
2x softer
2x durable
Shop collection
Fast Lasting fashion

As if pausing time, effortless pieces with
serendipitous details that grow on you with age.

Everlasting Quality

Every ingredient - from the interlining to the dyes & threads - carefully chosen to endure the wear of each wear.

Timeless Colours

A colour palette featuring earthy, neutral colours that will always be in style.

Comforting Patterns

The patterns are easy and appeasing, bringing joy and peace of mind.

Every ingredient - from the interlining to the dyes & threads - carefully chosen to endure the wear of each wear.

A colour palette featuring earthy, neutral colours that will always be in style.

The patterns are easy and appeasing, bringing joy and peace of mind.

Shop collection
95% less
plastic used.

Our garments are 95% plastic free. We even ditched plastic buttons for natural wood and alloy buttons. The remaining 5% is recycled, reused and reduced.

No fabric
left behind.

We've also repurposed all our leftover fabric into versatile packaging.

And finally, lovingly local.

Each garment is lovingly crafted in our boutique factories where owners ensure ethical standards, minimum+ wages and worker care. While delivering fine craftsmanship.

Who made my shirts?

Our shirts factory is situated in Nipani, erstwhile tobacco country. Headed by “Papa” (as he is lovingly called by his 99% women workers), the factory provides financial independence to its workers from the drunk bread earners of their erstwhile past.

Who made my tees?

Our t-shirt factory, in Noida, is owned by an honest, well meaning, langar donating couple who are amongst the most trustworthy business partners one can rely on. The gurdwara in the middle of their office is one of those that isn’t for show.